This is Michael Cartusciello, Gayle’s newest assistant. I am one of the many new bloggers that will be contributing to Gayle’s blog. We are going to be introducing ourselves throughout the week, so instead of a regular boring bio, here are some fun facts to help you get to know me:
- Like Gayle, I graduated from Binghamton University, but much more recently and with a degree in Psychology.
- I am Brooklyn born and raised, and graduated from Stuyvesant High School (although I am not a cheater I swear).
- As the oldest of four children, I am a natural born leader, although my siblings would argue I am a natural born boss.
- I have an obsession with Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire that borderlines on being unhealthy (but I have no plans of seeking help).
- Ever since I watched the “Let-ter B” Beatles spoof segment on Sesame Street the letter “B” has been my favorite letter. My favorite color is appropriately Blue, although I have grown an appreciation for red over the years.
- I am very into music. My favorite bands include Blink-182, Maroon 5, Coldplay, Motion City Soundtrack, and I have a guilty pleasure in enjoying most (but not all) Top 40 music. While at Binghamton, I produced and hosted a radio show with two of my best friends comprising of music and fun and funny banter including a segment called “Mocha Tawk” where we altered our voices and imitated Long Island Party Girls. If I had the equipment (and the co-hosts) I would continue our show for as long as I can.
- Some hobbies of mine include running, reading, long walks with friends through parks and heart to hearts. I am notorious for having a heart to heart with people pretty regularly as I really enjoy connecting with people on a personal level.
- Another hobby of mine is watching terrible horror/murder mystery films. I really enjoy trying to figure them out.
Some fun confessions:
- I am a huge Adele fan
- I own every episode of Saved By the Bell on DVD
- I am a closet Gleek and secretly dream of one day being on the show (I can sing and act, I am just out of practice)
- Maybe this is the product of being an April baby, but I enjoy a warm rain. If I am in a bad mood and it is raining outside, I start snapping out of it, feeling like it is a sign from God that I am allowed to be mad or upset that day.
- I aspire to be a Creative Producer one day, entertaining the world with my own movie and TV series creations
I am very much looking forward to the many new and interesting blog posts to come! Hopefully you are too, so stay tuned!